Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moving from One place to another : houses and in life!


Last Sunday, I finally shifted from my aunts place to a small flat, which I'll be sharing with 3 other girls!! Yes, the same house I was talking about here, if you recollect!

For the first time, I have been living with complete strangers, and although my well-wishers and friends were skeptical about this decision of mine, they've supported me, and the roomies are awesomme! :D :D!!

So what if they are 4-5 years older than me? They have lived on their own for such a long time, and are there to guide me, and help me not make the same mistakes they made when they were new! They're loads of fun!

Ok, So why haven't I been blogging lately? No, I haven't been busy with my roommates, I wish I was though, I had been away to another aunt's place coz' it was long overdue. And after that I did something which I really can't say here, Because, a) its much much worse ( or better, depends on how you take it) than this and this and b) If I tell you, then I'd have to Kill you! :P but mainly it is c) Its too personal and I cannot share it here, yet, but whatever it was, it was simply amazing!!!!!

Love this Pic - that's the 4 of us in Goa, and another one who clicked this!!

Life was at cross-roads some days ago, and now it is crystal clear. Why do things happen when you least expect it? Have you ever felt that before? That you are looking for something, with all your heart and soul, and when you don't find it, all the passion seems to die down, and then from nowhere, miraculously, you feel that your questions have been answered!

And it need not always be a good thing. The same can happen when its not such a good thing too. But right now, its the good things we'll focus on! :)

In general, in a relationship, when things aren't perfect, or not going your way, why does the person end up being blamed? Why not the situation? When you have loved someone so dearly, why would you belittle them because of some non-important thing? And why is it that, when you've decided not to love anymore, you cannot not love that person, who taught you what love is? Who was there in your journey learning, along with you about love? Isn't life all about finding happiness in small things? Isn't life about making tiny compromises [ with or without your liking in it] but living it nevertheless?

What makes us, the "know-all" about life n love anyway? We are all learning every single day of our lives, aren't we?? Is it wrong to change your opinion? Can decisions once taken not be changed when you actually see the impact of a probable wrong decision? It is about moving on... from "here" to "there".

And what matters are those people who are with you, "here" and "there", and also those who were only "here", but not there, coz they've helped you get "there" in some way or the other, and about people who are going to be "there" who will make "there" better than "here" or the other way round, but you end up gaining! Experience. You stand a winner, no matter what you've been through - either "here" or "there"! :)

P.S: I have no idea how I started talking about stuff here!! ;) I think its the blog magic!! I'd love to hear from you guys about my haphazard state of mind anyway:) :) :)

13 comments:

  1. i understood the 'section' (if it can b called so) above the picture but not a thing from the section (:P) below it...

    khe khe khe...

    lot f here n there n love.. OMG! :O :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think that when you try really hard to make something happen- it won't. I don't think we should try to make changes in our life to get on the right course- just live your life. Every day is different, and every day has new challenges, good/bad moments, etc. And I think people argue in relationships because we get used to it. We take it all for granted and we get complacent. I'm guilty of that in my own marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture, the scenery looks beautiful!

    I just recently moved across the country away from my parents, and friends and family. It was a change I needed to make but it wasn't forced. I felt like I was ready for it.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woops!!I love that picture..amazing!!!all I can tell you is...love n live!!!enjoy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a lovely young woman Deeps, and a highly intelligent one. How I wish I had had your insight, your clarity, your strength of character when I had been your age. You Go Girl . . . and the photo . . . awesome. Take life by the horns and just ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to move away somewhere else, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move and with figuring out the here to there situation too. Those can be sticky situations at times, go with your gut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey not fair....In the begginning, u got to tell wat u did wen u r arousing so much interst by mentioning abt it...u knw its just not good to start telling somethin n then stop halfway...so do tell wat ws the amazing thing u did..

    BTW due to this post I read three previous posts of urs too..U went 4 a movie alone..must hv been a really different experience as u said..I must try tht sometime too, i think.. :)

    U moved to a new apartment too...thts nice..TC n keep bloggin..Its lovely reading ur posts...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey u knw wht.. i could exactly relate with whtevr u ve written.. i ve jst moved to my new flat myself.. gr8 to see my thoughts in u'r words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. फोटो बड़ी मस्त हैं
    बहुत खूबसूरत जगह घूमी हैं आप

    ReplyDelete
  11. my feelings were more of fear when i switched on to hostel life...far away from home and all those stories of ragging! 7 years down the line, in retrospection...i feel sometime u need to step out to learn ;-)...all the best...am sure u will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great when u said - Why not blame the situation rather than the person at the other end of the relationship.
    But being loved, and later fighting, seems to make ppl wise.
    Or does it??
    Anyway, cheerio mate! :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's definitely the "blog magic". And yes, we are definitely still learning... the problems start when we forget that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete