Sunday, November 10, 2013

Write & Wrong!

One day, in a very serious, brain-nerving conversation, which I was having with an uncle of mine, out of the blue, he asked, what if I were to die - at that very instant.

I was taken aback, looked at him and asked, why such a question was even asked. He said, he'd explain once I answer. [me, being me, was just buying time thinking of an answer] I said, I don't know how it would be if I died at this very instant, because once I'm dead, I'd cease to exist - nevertheless, I wish I had done x, y and z before I died.

He went on to say - (this is important-its stuck by me till now ( this conversation happened around 4/5 yrs ago)) - " If you're ready to end life at this instant, the next instant you have in your life, is a Bonus - it could have ended, but it didn't - and its all yours to make the best of it."

I try to stay that way, with every moment is a bonus - what I didn't realize will happen, was, that I'll be always ready to die. And that is not a good thought to constantly have.

Similarly, the song - Saibo from Shor in the city - I loved it so much, it felt so peaceful every time I heard it, that, in a conversation with some friend, I happened to mention - " I'd happily die listening to this song "

And weirdly enough, since then, every time the song plays on the phone when I'm riding - I feel like death is just around the corner.

Suddenly, I feel like Meredith Grey from Greys anatomy with a death wish - and all I really wanted to do was enjoy life, every moment of it, enjoy music, dance like noone's watching.


  1. Nice one... Give it all to every moment...
    Continue writing...

  2. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM :
    - EMAIL :
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,

    Download Disini



Related Posts with Thumbnails